А. Маркес (2 место): Конечно, я не думал о подиуме!

Сообщение Yandex » 11 окт 2020, 19:48

Yandex

Сообщение Becks » 11 окт 2020, 20:12

Неплохой источник :)
Источник: Alex Marquez stormed from 18th place on the grid to 2nd in the rainy MotoGP race at Le Mans and amazed the competition. For the Moto2 World Champion of 2019, it was the first podium in the premier class, which saw the seventh winner in the ninth race of this season. It's hard to believe: It was also the first podium for Honda this year! In the end, Marquez was only 1.2 seconds short of winner Danilo Petrucci (Ducati), who had been able to break away from the group with Dovizioso, Marquez and Pol Espargaro. "It was a long and arduous race," beamed Marquez. «From 18th place it was crazy. But I knew from the start that something was possible. Of course, I wasn't thinking of the podium. The start was pretty good, I attacked in the first corner, which was a bit risky. But then I first had to get the front wheel up to temperature because we had the medium version on it. I took it easy at the beginning, then the feeling got better and better. I saw that the three Ducati had a head start. I lost some time behind Crutchlow. " Then the forward thrust was rekindled: «I saw that the Ducati were slowing down a little. I thought why not. Then I also overtook Pol. The key was that I lost some time with Dovi because he was so fast on the straights and strong on the brakes. So I had to look for another place to overtake, between turns 4 and 6, which was a risk. Petrux was then too far away, I just wanted to get the result to the finish. I didn't want to fall under any circumstances, then all that would have been worthless and gone. Nobody would have remembered my race. Then Pol came along, but I checked it. " "We have to improve a lot with regard to the set-up for the races on dry roads," emphasized the Spaniard. «My last podium was in Malaysia. Back then, it felt even better when I won the World Cup. Now I have to keep working and improve, especially in qualifying. "
Becks

Сообщение Vantawhite » 11 окт 2020, 20:31

Ммладшенький сегодня молодец безусловно, очень взрослая гонка :good:
Мне их батю немного жалко, он явно постоянно на валидоле, и корвалольчиком запивает.
Vantawhite

Сообщение Индиан » 11 окт 2020, 20:41

Vantawhite писал(а):Ммладшенький сегодня молодец безусловно, очень взрослая гонка :good:
Мне их батю немного жалко, он явно постоянно на валидоле, и корвалольчиком запивает.

старший рвался с 16 места на 3 и врезался в стеклянную дверь, младший выдал 18 - 2 и ничего с ним не случилось. не того к лучио сплавили :)
#04 Довицилиус Помпилиус
Индиан

Сообщение Vantawhite » 11 окт 2020, 21:12

Индиан писал(а):
старший рвался с 16 места на 3 и врезался в стеклянную дверь, младший выдал 18 - 2 и ничего с ним не случилось. не того к лучио сплавили :)

Лучио с тобой бы точно согласился :)
Vantawhite

Сообщение Индиан » 11 окт 2020, 21:52

Когда цыган возвратится, его задница будет гореть от постоянных пинков а-марка, теперь он будет лютовать :evil:
#04 Довицилиус Помпилиус
Индиан

Сообщение loater » 11 окт 2020, 21:57

очень удачная удача, что он поставил среднюю на передок. Но, несомненно плюс к уверенности, может быстрее раскатится и начнёт хотя-бы стабильно быть лучшей хондой на финише
#93 Борис Бритва хрен замочишь
loater

Сообщение motogpnews » 11 окт 2020, 22:06

Becks писал(а):Неплохой источник :)

:oops:
motogpnews
Администратор

Вернуться в MotoGP